Project Basic InformationIssue Time：2008-10-30Total Supply：21,000,000Circulation ：18,247,575White paper：https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdfWebsite：https://bitcoin.org/zh_CN/Block Explorer：https://www.blockchain.com/explorer
- Project IntroductionBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto.It was released as open-source software in 2009.The system is peer-to-peer, and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Since the system works without a central repository or single administrator, bitcoin is called the first decentralized digital currency.Besides being created as a reward for mining, bitcoin can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services in legal or black markets.As of February 2015, over 100,000 merchants and vendors accepted bitcoin as payment. According to research produced by Cambridge University in 2017, there are 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin.
Project Basic InformationIssue Time：2014-07-23Total Supply：109,542,949Circulation ：109,542,949White paper：https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/White-PaperWebsite：https://www.ethereum.org/Block Explorer：https://www.yitaifang.com/
- Project IntroductionEthereum (ETH) is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements. Ethereum also provides a cryptocurrency token called "ether", which can be transferred between accounts and used to compensate participant nodes for computations performed. "Gas", an internal transaction pricing mechanism, is used to mitigate spamand allocate resources on the network.The value token of the Ethereum blockchain is called ether. It is listed under the diminutive ETH and traded on cryptocurrency exchanges. It is also used to pay for transaction fees and computational services on the Ethereum network.
Project Basic InformationIssue Time：--Total Supply：100,000,000,000Circulation ：65,800,000,000White paper：https://tron.network/technical.htmlWebsite：https://tron.network/enindex.htmlBlock Explorer：https://etherscan.io/token/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2
- Project IntroductionTron is one of the largest blockchain based operating systems in the world. TRON is an ambitious project dedicated to building the infrastructure for a truly decentralized Internet. The Tron Protocol, one of the largest blockchain based operating systems in the world, offers scalable, high-availability and high-throughput support that underlies all the decentralized applications in the TRON ecosystem. TRON Protocol and the TVM allow anyone to develop DAPPs for themselves or their communities, with smart contracts making decentralized crowdfunding and token issuance easier than ever. Tron DAPP projects already include Peiwo, Obike, Uplive, game.com, Kitty live and Mico, with 100M+ active users from more than 100 countries and regions around the world.
Project Basic InformationIssue Time：--Total Supply：2,830,000,000Circulation ：2,507,000,000White paper：https://tether.to/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/TetherWhitePaper.pdfWebsite：https://tether.to/Block Explorer：https://etherscan.io/token/0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7
- Project IntroductionUSDT is a crypto-currency asset issued on the Bitcoin blockchain via the Omni Layer Protocol. Each USDT unit is backed by a U.S Dollar held in the reserves of the Tether Limited and can be redeemed through the Tether Platform. USDT can be transferred, stored, spent, just like Bitcoins or any other crypto-currency.USDT and other Tether currencies were created to facilitate the transfer of national currencies, to provide users with a stable alternative to Bitcoin and to provide an alternative for exchange and wallet audits which are currently unreliable. USDT provides an alternative to Proof of Solvency methods by introducing a Proof of Reserves Process. In the Tether Proof of Reserves system, the amount of USDT in circulations can be easily checked on the Bitcoin blockchain via the tools provided at Omnichest.info, while the corresponding total amount of USD held reserves is proved by publishing the bank balance and undergoing periodic audits by professionals.
Project Basic InformationIssue Time：--Total Supply：21,000,000,000Circulation ：1,407,369,250White paper：https://dexfactory.mydexchain.io/mydexchainwp.pdfWebsite：https://mydexchain.tech/Block Explorer：https://mydexchain.io/#/
- Project IntroductionDXC is a Developable and Extensible, Tiered Smart Contracts. The most effective solution to commercial integration and survey systems in the BlockChain ecosystem.myDexChain is a solution in terms of adaptability to trading in the ecosystem. At the same time, it closes the most important gap in the ecosystem with a reliable(hash algorithm) survey mechanism. myDexChain is an open, programmable platform for decentralized finance applications. The most effective solution to commercial integration and survey systems in the BlockChain ecosystem
Project Basic InformationIssue Time：--Total Supply：330,000Circulation ：330,000White paper：https://dexfactory.mydexchain.io/mydexchainwp.pdfWebsite：https://parex.market/Block Explorer：https://mydexchain.io/?#/dashboards/contract?contractAddress=CX3d09a6dca5f04715a874506846440698
- Project IntroductionPRX is a Parex for a vibrant decentralized future Parex is a decentralized exchange. It also has a token that can only exist through the mining production mechanism. It was created on the myDexChain network with the DRC-16 protocol. Say goodbye to central systems. A network written from scratch for its users. Before Parex, teams had to develop and operate proprietary indexing servers. This required significant engineering and hardware resources and broke the important security properties required for decentralization. Welcome to decentralized security! All data is stored and processed on open networks with verifiable integrity. Parex makes querying this data fast, reliable, and secure.